- One-on-One; customized to your needs
- Use of sacred sound, botanical products and holistic tools individually selected to support your Beautiful You.
- Ethical & honest expectations clearly communicated
- Holistic approach
- Collaborative team – we work together to achieve lasting results
- You leave feeling balanced & blissful
Before Your Treatment:
Try your best to avoid any aggressive treatments 72 hrs prior to your visit. You will receive an email at the provided address, this will include links to intake forms, COVID policies and directions. If you have botox or fillers please contact us at email@example.com prior to booking the Aging Gracefully Facial.
Please read the email and complete all forms prior to appointment to ensure a prompt start.
During your treatment:
Masks are not required during your treatment. You will be asked to change into a spa wrap, this is optional but is for your comfort & will avoid any product getting on your clothes. You can decide your level of modesty knowing you will be under a fresh set of sheets per client and a blanket if desired. I will step out of the room, once we have reviewed your intake forms and set expectations, to allow you the privacy to change, and only step back in once you have confirmed.
Please put your cell phone on airplane mode or off for the duration of your visit. Give yourself the space for healing to occur and limit distractions while at Beautiful You Holistics.
Photos are taken with written consent in an effort to see improvements and help build our portfolio and used in Social Media/Marketing only with permission.
Lori loves educating & recommending products to her clients, if this is not of interest to you, gently let her know & she will let you do the asking.
- Please avoid direct sun for 24-48hrs
- Please avoid exfoliation or other aggressive treatment for 72 hrs.
- Follow any specific home care instructions given